fizz (plural fizzes)
- An emission of a rapid stream of bubbles.
- I poured a cola and waited for the fizz to settle down before topping off the glass.
- The sound of such an emission.
- Evan sat back in the hot tub and listened to the relaxing fizz and pops produced by the eruption of bubbles.
- A carbonated beverage.
- Nathan ordered an orange fizz from the soda jerk at the counter.
- (emission of bubbles): effervescence, foam, froth, head
- (sound of bubbles): bubble, fizzle, hiss, sputter
- (carbonated beverage): pop, seltzer, soda, tonic
4 letters in word "fizz": F I Z Z.
No anagrams for fizz found in this word list.
Words found within fizz: